WITNESS WORLD-CLASS MOTORCYCLE RACING IN
AN EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE AT MOTEGI.
- A customer who purchases a brand-new BMW S 1000 RR bike from any authorized BMW Motorrad dealership nationwide from September 1 to September 23, 2017 is entitled to a raffle entry for a chance to win a trip for one (1) to watch the MotoGP™ Race at the Twin Ring Motegi Circuit in Japan from October 14 to 15, 2017.
- Other motorcycle models offered by BMW are excluded from the promotion.
- Customers can avail of this promotion only from these authorized BMW Motorrad dealerships nationwide:
|Dealership||Address||Contact details||Contact person|
|Autohaus BMW||Libis, Quezon City||(632) 638 0734 or
|Premier Cars BMW||San Fernando, Pampanga||(6345) 963 7777 or
|Premiere de Guzman|
|Premium Motoren BMW||Mastersons Ave., Cagayan de Oro||(6388) 851 7960 or
|Autobahn BMW||Talisay City, Negros Occidental||(6334) 495 0082 or
|Autowelt BMW||Nivel Hills, Lahug, Cebu City||(6332) 268 9888 or
- All authorized dealerships will fill out an electronic form for their respective customers indicating the customer’s complete name, contact numbers, e-mail address, and mailing address, which will serve as their raffle entry upon completion of the purchase transaction. All raffle entries will be gathered into a centralized digital database, to be managed by BCD Pinpoint Direct Marketing, Inc., located at Unit 507 Continental Court, Annapolis Street, Greenhills, San Juan City.
- A total of three (3) winners will be drawn via electronic raffle.
- Winners will get one (1) trip to the Twin Ring Motegi Circuit in Japan to watch the 2017 MotoGP™ Race on October 14 to 15, 2017 inclusive of round-trip economy class flights MNL-NRT-MNL via Philippine Airlines (or equivalent airline), shuttle transfers in Japan (airport-hotel-circuit-hotel-airport), and a 4-day, 3-night stay at Richmond Hotel Utsonomiya 4 (or equivalent) from October 13 to 16, 2017.
- Winners will be drawn on September 25, 2017.
- Winners will be notified via an official phone call, SMS, electronic mail, and registered mail within forty-eight (48) hours of the raffle draw.
- Winners must present the following requirements to claim their prize:
- Registered mail notification
- Two (2) valid government IDs
- Visa requirements
- Proof of ownership/payment of a BMW S 1000 RR (the unit entered for the promotion)
- Winners may claim their prizes at the Asian Carmakers Corporation (ACC) office at 28/F Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat cor. Makati Avenue, Makati City within seven (7) days of official notification. Failure to provide the requirements in seven (7) days’ time since the notification was made will disqualify/forfeit the winner from claiming their prize, with prior approval from DTI.
- The trip to Twin Ring Motegi in Japan will be arranged by Asian Carmakers Corporation (ACC), who will notify winners of their trip schedule and itinerary. Winners will not be permitted to arrange their own flights. The 20% prize tax will be shouldered by ACC.
- All arrangements for the trip are only for the winners. Companions are not covered by the program, from airfare, MotoGP™ experience, airport-hotel-circuit transfers, accommodations, visa applications, and any other expenses related to the trip.
- Eligible customers can only win once. The raffle prize is transferable, but not convertible to cash. In the event that a winner would like to transfer his/her prize to another individual, he/she must provide a formal letter about the transfer no later than four (4) days since the official notification was made of having won the said prize. The transferee will also be required to present his/her two (2) valid government IDs and visa requirements.
- The Japanese tourist visa will be arranged by ACC. However, all winners must already be physically fit for travel and in possession of a valid passport (expiration must be 6 months beyond the intended return to the Philippines). Pocket money and other expenses outside of airfare, MotoGP™ experience, accommodations, airport-hotel-circuit transfers, and visa application, will be shouldered by the winners.
- Employees of ACC, authorized BMW dealerships, and all its authorized agencies, including relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are disqualified from joining the promotion.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10142. Series of 2017.